23 October 2006

Ok, so comment already!

Hi friends-

You may have had trouble signing in or figuring this new fangled stuff out, so I'll make it easier in this beginning stage. If you will just click on the wee little COMMENTS after my paragraph, you will be given a wondow into which you can type your response. Come on, give it a go! That's Kiwi for "Try it!"

Also, if you have a topic you'd like to pursue, please email me and I'll add it and then others can comment. When you get brave, let me know and I'll send you an invite so you can register and post your own sections, initiate topics and be a real blogger!

A question for you, "When do you feel closest to God?" or "In what context or situation does worship come most naturally for you?"

Love ya . . . really, I do, or I would never have created this blog for us to gather at. :o

http://www.renovare.org/

No comments: