15 May 2008

Ponder. Choose. Live.

This is not naval gazing so much as it is an approach to living intentionally, the life God created you, as an individual, to live.
Ponder. Choose. Live.


What do I want to be remembered for?

What do I want to be doing 10 years from now?

Am I living a balanced life? Should I be?

What elements of my life deserve more time?

Is my life/heart most comparable to good, rocky, cluttered or hard soil?

What can I begin to do today to cultivate a heart God can use?

My areas of special interest are...

My areas of passion are...

My gifts & abilities...

What are my primary motives for serving God?

Which of my ministry experiences have been most fruitful/fulfilling?

If I could do anything -no limiting factors - I would...


IMAGE: Julia Lucich www.landingpartygallery.com

No comments: